Friday, March 30, 2007

October Road on ABC

Has anyone been watching ABC's new addition to their Thursdays line up, October Road?

Well, if you haven't, let me tell you what you've been missing.

The plot line is pretty basic: A young man leaves his small town for the big city, finds pseudo-fame and doesn't return for 10 years. He then goes back in search of himself, to find his ex-girlfriend has a child that coincidentally was born within nine months of his departure.

There are other facets to the plotline, spread amoung the varied supporting characters, but I don't want to get into all that. The point is, while it's a completely predictable story line, I think the show is definitely worth watching.

If for no other reason than the leading man (Bryan Greenberg, who I discovered in "Prime" starring opposite Uma Thurman) is H-O-T. So, if there is no other reason to watch mindless TV on Thursday night between 10pm and 11pm, then let the man eye-candy here be enough! It sure is enough for me...

1 comment:

W said...

I watch October Road. When is it coming back on ?