Friday, June 19, 2009

A Friend, With Benefits

So I have this friend. Best Friend. And as it turns out, there are benefits to our friendship.

Not those kind of benefits. Get your mind out of the gutter!

This friend of mine, Scotty, is an actor. A working actor. He is on a daytime show called "One Life To Live" where he plays a cop named Oliver who lives with a character named Christian who is played by an actor named David Fumero.

Did you follow that?

And there, you see, lies the benefit...

Had Scotty not become a regular character, I never would have become a regular viewer. If I had never become a regular viewer, I never would have discovered David. And if Scotty weren't such an awesome friend, I never would have been able to go hang out on set with him and watch David film in nothing but a towel. And when he sat down.... Lordy. lets just say I'm not sure there was anything under said towel. (Know what I'm sayin'?!)

And that, my friends, is what makes our a Friendship with Benefits.

Oh David. Sigh.























(Special thanks to this blog for doing all my photo finding -- it made this post MUCH easier to do!)

No comments: