Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ding Dong the LOSER'S GONE!


American Idol fans - rejoice!

I have been complaining for weeks now to my friends about Sanjaya Malakar and the fact that he had last so long on America's favorite singing competition. But this weeks Country theme was the final straw... HOORAY!

I mean the kid well; I'm sure he's a very nice boy. Maybe he can go be on Gilmour Girls or Smallville, or any lame teeny-bopper show for that matter. But please, let's keep him off the airwaves and out of the music industry!

On a much more positive note:

Ya'll know I love Jordin Sparks, and have since the very beginning. She really sang the crap out of "A Broken Wing" last night. Amazing performance! And she looked gorgeous, as always. And to try that song when the original power-house behind the hit was the coach?

My girl Jordin is Ballsy! So here's the video... in case you missed it!

No comments: