Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Travis Returns!

My wonderful friend (iknowaboutpopular) just informed me that Travis Wall is coming back to SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE as a choreographer! Woo hoo!!!

I love this show - Best Reality Show EVER. And Travis is probably my favorite contestant from any season. So, while I'll miss Wade Robison and his crazy like a Fox tampon routines (did you catch that last season - ew!) having Travis around will greatly ease that pain :0)

Also now on board - Adam Shankman: the uber-gay director of HAIRSPRAY. Hmm, not sure how I feel about that....

3 comments:

doug said...

I can't believe this post has been up for eight days and no one has commented yet. I've wanted to several times, but I can't find the right words to express just how excited I am about Travis coming back as a choreographer! And I have you to thank for being the one to break the news to me!!! Sad about Wade (and apparently Shane Sparks, too, which is also sad). But hooray for Travis!

doug said...

"I can't believe" part 2: I can't believe you didn't know about my blog. I mean, EVERYONE's reading it, you know? Have you heard of Perez Hilton? Matt Drudge? The Daily Kos? Well, then you should have heard of me! :)

Jwise said...

I LOVE ADAM SHANKMAN! He should be on every episode! can't wait for its return! we have to have a par-tay!