Friday, June 6, 2008

Proud Mama

My friend Jarrett has one of the coolest jobs. He's an Entertainment reporter for New York Post Online so he goes to all these great events, like the first ever Bravo A-List Awards!

So he goes and stands on the red carpet and interviews the likes of Rachel Dratch, Margaret Cho, Christian Siriano, Dana Delaney, Niki Taylor, and so on and so on and so on -- ya, we're jealous of him.

ANYWAY... At the A-List Award he got Mario Lopez's (apparently) ex-girlfriend to confirm that they've actually split. Now, I can't pretend to care about Lopez, or that girl from Dancing with the Stars that he's been dating, but there are apparently LOTS of people that do care. So much so in fact that freakin' AOL picked up his entire video from the red carpet for their homepage!

I'm so proud of my boy! So I just wanted to share with you all -- watch the video! (PS Rachel Dratch is my favorite...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duh we all knew they split three weeks ago.

Spenc said...

Well I didn't know. And according to AOL this was the first confirmation of the rumors. So, actually, we didn't "all know three weeks ago."

But thanks for your two cents, anonymous.