Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And Making Their Debut

Last night I got to head out with my besties to do a little graduation celebration!

No, I'm not graduating from anything. Either are my friends. Scotty's little sister Shanna and all of her adorable friends are though! So last night Scotty, Steve, and I jumped on the Staten Island Ferry to go see our girls.

It was a really fun night! It was a really small group of us. I think at the most we were 10. There was lots of beer pong (which normally I'm total crap at, but shockingly kinda rocked at last night) and our new favorite game: Drunk Jenga!

Drunk Jenga is just like normal Jenga, except they've written things on the pieces.

"Pick a friend and drink for ten seconds"

"Take a shot"

"Go 2 more times"

And the most important: "Add to the Cup"

Just like in King's Cup, there is one central cup that eventually the loser will chug. In Kings, it's the person who draws the final King. In Drunk Jenga, it's the bitch who knocks the tower over!

So fun - You can't wait to play with us! ;)

While we were celebrating our girls debut to "real life" (remember how easy college was? le sigh) another group of youngsters were making their debut on FOX.

"Glee" made it's premiere last night! Did you see it?

I raved about it a while back, and I've got to say -- I think I enjoyed it a lot more this second (and third and fourth) time around! They cleaned up some of the editing, re-paced a couple of sections. All in all great improvements that made me love it more than I already had. Which was not an easy thing to do :)

In case you didn't watch, he's a couple of snippets from the show. Watch them, and then I dare you to not go watch the pilot here.

Enjoy your day!




No comments: