Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jon & Kate

So I don't pretend to be a huge fan of TLC's "Jon & Kate Plus 8", but last night I watched the premiere of their new season and BOY was it AWKWARD.

I spent the majority of the episode ahh-ing how adorable those kids are, and the rest of it sqirming over J&K's interviews and limited interaction.


Things don't look all that great for the couple. Jon kept saying he was "there for the kids", but I'm sorry -- looks to me like homeboy has given up. And Kate seems to have become so bitter and resigned to her "disappointment" that she can't even look at her husband. SO AWKWARD!

Those poor kids. They're little, but they totally know something is up. Best moment of the night:


Ugh. Kinda heartbreaking.

I'm a realist and of the school of thought that when it's over, it's over. Pull the rip-cord and call it quits so that people can move on. But I secretly hope that these two can pull it together!

No comments: