Monday, August 31, 2009

Strange, but True

There are definitely times I'll catch myself thinking "Damn, look at him..." or "holy shit, that guys hot" and it catch me completely offguard.

Like today, when I was doing a quick perusal of Perez while on hold with my corporate travel agency and saw this photo of Jake Shears...


It took me a while to jump on the Scissor Sisters bandwagon, and even longer to jump on the Jake bandwagon.

But after my strong reaction to this under-dressed, sweaty, a little bit creepy, and slightly cracked-out photo of Le Jake -- I can tell you with certainty that I really am a fan.

Because, let's be honest, only a true fan can have a slightly erotic response to something that any normal person would be slightly afraid of.

1 comment:

Q said...

ah, parallel lives :) I much had the same reaction to senor shears photo...whilst on hold