Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome to the Bandwagon

I've made no secret of the fact that I J'ADORE Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus both.


Taylor is my most listened to artist on my iPod, and Miley definitely ranks in my top ten.


I absolutely went to see "Hannah Montana: The Movie", and my best friend and I continue to talk about it on a regular basis (ps - it just came out on video on the 18th if you want to give it a first time viewing...)


And I recently found out that Taylor is going to be in the upcoming movie "Valentine's Day" opposite Taylor Lautner (T-Squared!) and freaked a little bit.

YA, I would say I'm a pretty big fan of both.

I've always gotten a little flack from friends when it comes to my girls. Nobody (save a handful of friends who have always shared my love) seemed to get how I could heart them so hard!

Well I'm please to report that two of my longtime nay-saying friends have finally come over to the dark side. And by "dark side" I do mean "sunshine and rainbows and riculously catchy poptacular side".

Hey Jwise and Bri-Tunes -- Welcome to the Club!

No comments: