Friday, August 31, 2007

Gimme More, Bitch!

Britney's Back, Bitches!

Last night, Z100 here in NYC debuted her new single, "Gimme More" and I am happy (and a little embarrassed) to say that I really liked it! Click here to take a listen for yourself!

My favorite part is the very beginning where she's like "It's Britney, bitch!" LMAO

It's definitely a new sound for her. It's a funky take on her normal dancable style. I'm not even really a fan of hers. Sure, I had "Baby One More Time" stuck in my head for a good portion of my freshman year of high school, and I would shake it up to her thrid album when I was out on the town. But I never really followed her career or hung pictures of her all over the walls of my bedroom (ya, you know who you are!)

I was so into the track that I quite nearly forgot what a nut-job the girl has become. I'm even considering downloading it to my "Around The Reservoir" playlist!

1 comment:

Iknowaboutpopular said...

I don't even know where to begin...
That was the most horrible piece of shit song I've ever heard.
You'll have to excuse me. I have to run to best buy and get some new head phones. my current ones seem to have shit coming out of them.