Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hotties abound at "Twilight"...

NYPost's gossip blogger, Jarett Wieselman, proferred the question the other day:

Which leading man of the upcoming blood-sucker series "Twilight" is hottest?

For real? You want us to choose?!

I mean, clearly there is no contest as to who the front-runner is -- Robert Pattinson! Remember him? He played Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter films...

Cedric = the hot one that got killed at the end of the fourth installment. Remember?!!?

Anyway, Robert is perfectly cast as the statuesque Edward Cullen for the film. In "Twilight" (which seriously, if you haven't read -- do it!!!) he's constantly described as looking like the living statue of a greek god -- the angular features, the body... ya, it's all there :-) I am expecting GREAT things.

So yes, for me, the obvious choice is Robert Pattison, aka Edward Cullen.

But who are the other men in contest for Hottest Blood-Sucker?

Taylor Lautner, who actually isn't a vampire in the film. He's playing Jacob Black -- a superstitious friend of the leading lady.

Jackson Rathbone, the youngest/most recent addition to the Cullen clan. The "youngest brother" of the vampires, as it were...

Kellan Lutz, in the role of Emmett -- Edward's "bear" of a brother. (He might get my second vote for hottest guy in the film....)

And Cam Gigandet, playing the villain, James.

You decide who you think is hottest, and let me know!

On a side note...

Wanna know who else I am really excited to see in this film?

An actress who I recently fell in love with via CBS's "The Ex List" -- Elizabeth Reaser.

Her part is small. She will be playing Esme, Edward's "Mother". Not totally how I pictured the character upon first reading, but now that I know she's been cast -- I can't even imagine anyone different playing the part!

So ya, I'm dying a little in anticipation of this movie. And you all know how I feel about vampires -- I hate them! One of my top 3 fears!

But this book? This series?

Genius. Pick it up. Read it. Love it.

And then, go see this in November!!!!



No comments: