Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Who 'Dat: The Harry Potter Edition

In killing time this morning, I ventured on over to BroadwayWorld.com, where they had a photo gallery from last week's premiere of "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince". The kids have all grown up, and there were lots of familiar (and not so familiar) faces...

Well hello, Daniel Radcliffe! Congrats on the new film.

And you, Emma Watson -- wow. You've really grown up, haven't you? You little Vixen.

Hi Rupert... Unlike your two co-stars, I see puberty hasn't been all that kind to you. Congrats on the movie anyway...

WHO 'DAT? Oh good lord, Ginny Weasley! (I guess your real name is Bonnie, but truth be told I had to google it...) I almost didn't recognize you. You look STUNNING.

WHO 'DAT?! Freddie Stroma, we are SO happy to have you as part of the HP Crew. You add a certain je ne c'est quoi (and by je ne c'est quoi I do mean LE SIGH!)

Oh, hey there Marcia Gay Harden. BTW -- love love LOVED you in "God of Carnage"! You + your B&T hubby + a bottle of rum = the most entertaining hour and a half of theater I've seen in a very long time. Thanks for that :)
What's up, Lance?! Haven't seen you in a few months -- how's life? Glad you cut your hair. And whatever it is you're doing with your tie? Loving it. Tell Joanna I said "hey"!
Um, Ashanti? I'm sorry, did you get lost on your way to the BET Awards? What the hell are you wearing. This isn't the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, sweetheart.
WHO 'DAT?! And hello down there, little people. Um, I don't know who you are, or why you're on the red carpet, but you look like the target demographic -- so way to represent!

And, wait a second. WHO 'DAT??

Really, Chevy Chase? REALLY?

WTF.

1- Why are you there? You haven't done anything of importance since I don't even know when because I've never really been a fan. And... 2- Walk away from the twinkies, dude. That's not OK.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That little dude is professor Flitwick. :)