Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Single Servings!

So, it's been a while now that I've had this idea for a series of recipes all geared for young, single, health-conscious people who don't necessarily have tons of culinary expertise.

People like... well, ME.

I don't know how many of ya'll know this about me, but cooking has become one of my favorite hobbies. When I moved to the East Coast I was seriously overweight, and picking up tips and tricks on how to cook has quite literally saved my life. I've lost nearly 50 pounds since I moved... that's a lot! I watch FoodNetwork religiously and spend a lot of time in my kitchen experimenting and what not... so I've got a lot of recipes that I really want to share!

The best part about the recipes? They are all designed for one person - so no more left-overs turned science experiments in the back of your fridge. After all, wasted food is wasted money!

I didn't go to culinary school. I've never worked in a restaurant.

If I can do it, you can do it!

So if you feel so inclined -- hop on over and take a look at the new site! It's not much right now, but I have many a plan for it ;)

1 comment:

doug said...

I'm so excited for your new blog! The first recipe already looks fantastic. Also, I was just looking at Brian's pics from Six Flags, and you are looking HOT! I never would have said you needed to lose weight, but now you just look even better than ever!