Monday, July 28, 2008

[title of show]

I don't even know what to say about this production. I really don't want to get all shmoopy and lame on ya'll and say things like "it really changed the way I look at my life" and "it means so very very much to me" -- cuz that would be lame. Except that it did, and it does. But I'm not going to say it...

So I'm just going to say this. Click on this link and watch the video.

Or better yet -- if you're in New York -- go see the show. There isn't a single thing I'd recommend before it at the moment.

And if you need a more impartial review, who better to ask than the New York Times?

And not that Heidi Blickenstaff would read this... but just in case, I would like to say this:

Dear Heidi --

I'm sorry for the awkward hug and peck on the cheek at the stage door. I realized right after that we've actually only met like twice, and you probably had no idea who I was. I haven't gotten to talk to you nearly as much as Hunter or Susan, so... ya. Sorry 'bout that.

Oh, and you're fierce and you should totally be in my musical once I get the freakin' thing done.

Ok, that's all.

Love,
Spencer

No comments: