Thursday, July 17, 2008

When I'm Wrong...

When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong. Whole-heartedly I am not ashamed to admit when my judgement is not, perhaps, 100% correct.

Last night, I told my buddy Steve (or maybe it was Scott... I was a few beers in) that I thought that it was gross that he was attracted to Colin Firth. I believe my exact words were "Speaking of something NOT getting better with age"...

In making my point, I cited his role in "Pride & Prejudice" (which, btw, is like the Best. Movie. Ever.) as his peak, and that since then he has been slowly diminishing into a relic of what once was. I give you Exhibit A:

Then I saw photos from the NY Premiere of "Mamma Mia!" and am now, humbly and whole-heatedly, admitting that I was wrong.

Oh so very, very wrong.

I give you, friends, Exhibit B.


Dear Colin,

Sorry for calling you a "relic". You're still hot and def worthy of 20-Something Gays getting twittery over your appearance.

My bad, dude.


PS! I've gotten emails and what not wanting pictures and details from my recent world travels. Hang in there! They're coming!

No comments: