Thursday, February 26, 2009

All I Ever Wanted becomes my Obsession

So last week my wonderful brilliant amazing charming lovely wonderful (wait I said that one already) friend Brian Christopher Bahr alerted me to the most amazing thing I had heard in a while....

"Hey Spenc, it's Bri... the new Kelly leaked!"

I instructed him to call me as soon as he found it online so that I could download. Which he did. Which I then downloaded. And I haven't stopped listening to it since!!!!
Seriously ya'll, I haven't liked an album this much since... since... well truthfully I'm not the kind of person that gets that worked up about music, so I don't know that I have ever liked an album like this before. It's love!

She's perfect. Like can't find a single fault, can't live without it perfect!

I first knew I had a big ole crush when this happened.


(Remember when AI had two hosts and Randy was fat? Strange to look back...)

Then I saw her live about a year ago (or longer? Bri, when was that concert?) and I knew it was pretty serious when this happened...


And now there's this video, from her AMAZING new album, which pretty much cements my love.

Yep, pretty much Ob.Sessed!

Bravo, Miss Clarkson. Bravo.

**Album releases on March 10th -- Run, don't walk, to get it! **

No comments: