Friday, February 6, 2009

F**K MY LIFE!

No, I'm not complaining... I happen to love my life a whole lot! And part of the reason is due to this website I recently discovered....

"F**K MY LIFE" is a blog where people can write in and describe moments of "My life sucks" -- which has been aptly abbreviated as "FML" for the purpose of this site.

A few examples!

Today, I hung out with a friend who has been too busy to hang out with me in a few months. I decided to make the day super special with fun plans and spent a lot of money doing so. When I got home, her facebook status said "Pointless day, gone to bed". FML

Today, I woke up to my car covered in shaving cream and tampons and the word CHEATER written on my windshield in lipstick. The guy a few doors down from me in my dorm has the same car as me. I'm a virgin. FML

Today, my boyfriend of 2 years sent me a text messages saying, "Don't worry I'm gonna break up with her soon. Love you." FML

And one of my favorites so far...

Today, I was eating ice cream and I noticed some on my jeans so I wiped it off with my finger and licked it. It was bird shit. FML

LMAO! I die!

No comments: