Friday, February 20, 2009

Hey, Little Brother!

So one of my favorite shows on TV is "Brothers & Sisters". The (sometimes overly) dramatic prime time politically-charged soap is brilliant -- intertwining plotlines, desperately deep characters, crazy-talented actors (Sally Field, anyone?) -- this show in my own humble opinion can do no wrong!

So at the end of the first season we learned that there was a secret younger sibling whose name began with the letter R. We all thought this child was Rebecca. Then we found out it was not in fact Rebecca (thank god, because her flirtation with non-half-brother Justin was verging on incestual) but in fact a child from another affair -- Ryan.

Well two weeks ago we finally see the little brother...
And last week we got to know him a little bit.

And I couldn't be happier. He looks like a walker to me! Like, combine Justin and Kitty -- you get Ryan. He's a little bit whiny-emo but I'm hoping that will go away.


And if I were into hipstery tall skinny guys I'd think he was hot. I mean, I do think he's hot... but not hot in a walk-across-the-room-for-a-better-look way, but in a politely-acknowledge-from-a-distance way.

:-)

No comments: