Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just Can't Get Enough

It's been a really rough day at work. I needed a little pick-me-up. So I decided to see who else has been having a rough day at fmylife.com...

This person made me feel infinitely better!

Today, I was DJ'ing a wedding. The groom wanted a song played for his grandma and grandpa. I announce over the microphone for his grandparents to come to the dance floor for a special song. Turns out his grandparents have been dead for over a year and the song was supposed to be in dedication. FML

LMAO! Oh my god, I would die... I just cannot get enough of this site!!!

1 comment:

Julien said...

Good website...mylifeiscrap.com actually was the unofficial english version until, FML was lunched a couple of month later. Viedemerde.fr is the original website...