Tuesday, January 27, 2009

On Repeat In My Mind



You know you really like a song when you sing it over and over and over again in your head without even knowing all the words. This melody? Forget about it. Amazing.

I first heard this song at my buddy's place. We were drinking and listening to the Kidz Only station, naturally :)

Then the band was featured on One Life To Live singing this song at Rex's club. And I've been singing it ever since!

Wow, there's a lot of things in the last few sentences that I can't believe I'm admitting to. Ah well, take it or leave it, it's me. I hope you like the song as much as I do!

4 comments:

Iknowaboutpopular said...

Does anyone know hot to get vomit out of a keyboard?

Spenc said...

LOL Oh, Jeremiah... I miss you, you cunt ;)

Brian said...

Unlike "Hey there Delilah," I full support this Plain White T's song to be your new ringtone.

doug said...

I hate to be a downer, but I'm with Jeremiah on this one. And I'm not even anti-emo or anything - this one is just WAY too much for me. It's like if Jack Johnson and the Juno soundtrack hooked up and spawned the next Benjamin Button. In a bad way.