Thursday, January 8, 2009

Carrie Underwood Read My Diary...

So it's kinda a joke among my friends that often when I drink I end up in the back corner of the bar making out with random strangers. Not is a slutty way. Just in a drunken "I need to know what that guy kisses like" way.

Which sounds pretty slutty...

I don't get mad when I get teased. I mean, it's funny cuz it's kinda true! That's how I met the Brazilian. And I'm not even going to bring up the Hoes and Hotties party... I'm STILL living that one down...

But we all do this, right? Right??!

No? Just me? Hrm... (blush)

Anyway, I was watching this video and found it strangly appropo for my life. I can TOTALLY see something like this happening to me.

And let's be honest -- the song is TOTALLY about me, right up to the "oops I got married" part.

So I guess it's a good thing gay marriage isn't allowed in New York. I'd be an expert on Annulments :)

No comments: