Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Never Too Early to Play Tag

Good Morning!

Should prove to be a pretty great day. I freaking rock starred the shit out of my day yesterday (translation: I was very productive) which is giving me an awesome foot to start on today. Most of the things on my list have to do with my clients in the mid-west, and seeing as they only just opened for business, I thought I'd have a little "me" time this morning.

One of my favorite things to do on my down time is a quick read-through of any blog updates from my friends. So first stop this morning (actually, the second stop because the first stop was at my FAVORITE food blog, Amateur Gourmet) was at my friend Hiedi's blog.

Her post was called "Tag You're It", and ya'll she tagged me.

So here, in the spirit of missing my friends and waiting on those middle states to get up-and-running, I'm going to quickly run this survey. Enjoy!

Rules:

1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows

1. Pushing Daisies -- its cancellation is truly a crime against the artistic world
2. Brothers & Sisters -- Best show on TV. And I'm stickin' to it!
3. Sex & The City -- doesn't matter that I know every episode by heart, it just never gets old
4. Gossip Girl -- don't judge me...
5. Grey's Anatomy -- I almost gave up on this during Season 3, but am so glad I didn't! Love it!
7. True Blood -- a new favorite! And this is coming from someone who is terrified of vampires...
8. Ugly Betty -- two words: Mark & Amanda

8 Things I did yesterday

1. Woke up early
2. Went to work
3. Took a "Build & Burn" class (ouch)
4. Scored a dinner meeting with a hard-to-reach CFO
5. Grocery shopped
6. Played an INSANE round of open play dodgeball (more on that when I've got more time)
7. Met a bunch of awesome new people
8. Played a few rounds of flip-cup at Stonewall with the dballers before heading home for the night

8 Things I look forward to

1. BAD!
2. My new nephew! 4 weeks, ya'll!!!
3. My family coming to visit next month
4. NYGFL -- that's code for gay football
5. "9 to 5" on Broadway
6. The next weekend getaway with the boys!
7. An international trip with my sister (Peru or Australia, we're still deciding...)
8. Brian's debut on the Tyra blog

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. East -- tuna wednesdays!
2. Markt -- best mussels....
3. Good -- green chili mac, anyone???
4. 7A -- best california burger. If only they had ranch dressing...
5. Outback -- but only on "special" occasions
6. KashKaval -- fondue and mediterranean tapas, yum!
7. Film Center Cafe -- all-you-can-drink mimosas with a side of belgian waffle
8. Pastis -- when all you need is a little people watching and a Croque Madame

8 Things on my wish-list

1. Mo' Money!
2. Early retirement
3. A family of my own (not anytime soon, mind you...)
4. A new Le Creuset Dutch Oven
5. For my parents/sisters to move to the east coast
6. New catching gloves
7. For that last 10 pounds to go away!
8. To be able to keep my New Year Resolution (I'm failing horribly...)

8 People I tag

So here's the thing with this one...

I was tagged by Hiedi, who tagged most of the folks I would've tagged in return. And to double-tag is redundant, so I'm cordially declining to tag anyone :)

Ok, I've successfully killed all free-time for the day! Hope everyone is doing well and HAPPY TUESDAY!

No comments: