Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Are you watching?

So last week on SYTYCD we got our final 10. I had predicted 8 of 10, so I was pretty darn pleased with myself. Sabra and Dominic are both still around, which I didn't initially predict. Sabra is quickly becoming one of my favorites, so I totally missed the boat on that one. But I don't like Dominic and don't think he should be there. Hok totally got jipped!

The guest judge for the week was Mia, so I was bummed initially because the guest judges don't get to choreograph routines for the show. But they do get to choreograph a group number for the results show... I think I was more excited for this than I was for the results!

God Bless Mia Michaels.

And Danny Tidwell, too! (PS- I don't care if he is arrogant; He is AMAZING and I love him!)

No comments: