Monday, July 16, 2007

Must Love Dogs!

This weekend was the Broadway Barks festival over in the Schubert Alley. So I didn't actually get to attend it because I was working at the Fresh Fruit Festival down in Greenwich Village (which was not quite as much fun as I had hoped it would be...) but I did catch the photos from the event on my various Broadway sites (aka: my drug of choice!).
Is it just me, or is a guy just so much hotter when he has a dog? Perhaps it gives him a more earthly and ruffian quality. You know, that whole "man with beast" thing...

Or maybe it's that you know that a guy with a dog has the capacity to be caring and kind, and seeing him with his pooch perhaps make you yearn for the same affectionate attention.

Whatever it is, HOT GUY + DOG = FUNNY IN THE TUMMY!

Do demonstrate my point, I've included a few photos of favorite leading man, Raul Esparza.

No comments: