Wednesday, July 11, 2007

HOT 100... PLUS ONE?

Last week I diligently sought out who I felt were the hottest 100 guys for an albeit trendy summer posting, wittingly called "The HOT 100".
And then, today, I stumbled across an article about the upcoming film "10,000 B.C." starring Steven Strait on my new favorite Online Gay Bible, AfterElton.com.
I feel the need to make an adjustment to my list. As you can see, I failed to remember the VERY hot Steven Strait in the rankings. In case you don't know who he is, here are some photos from the film "The Covenant". If you didn't see the movie, I'd recommend renting it. It's not very good, but GOOD LORD! The Boys are H-A-W-T!


I don't know that I could replace anyone on the original list, so I am asking you to simply look beyond the limitations of quota, and accept that my Hot 100 is now only loosely so...

The things we do for pretty people.

No comments: