Friday, November 2, 2007

Duck, Duck, Nascar

My nephew, Jack, is only two, but definitely old enough to speak for himself. He'll tell you what he does and does not like to eat. He'll let you know when he needs to use the bathroom and says "please" and "thank you".

He also picks out his own clothes, socks, and shoes. And this year, much to my brother-in-law's chagrin, he picked out his own costume - "Little Duckie"

My bro tried desperately to convince him that being Spiderman, a Nascar driver, or a hockey player were MUCH cooler costumes.

But "Little Duckie" is what his heart was set on. And seriously, I know I'm a little biased, but - How adorable is he?!

Oh, and don't worry about my bro - he still got his Nascar Driver! Jake's the best dog ever...

2 comments:

W said...

awww...that's cute.

But the more important question is: What did you dress up as?

K said...

OMG...adorable!