Friday, November 30, 2007

Man of the Moment - Zachary Quinto

I can already hear my dear dear friend J groaning from all the way back in Salt Lake City. But the truth is folks - as creepy as he seems, and as big as those eyebrows are - Zachary Quinto is one Sexy SonofaBitch!

He's got a long resume with a bunch of big TV shows on it like "So NoTORIous", "Charmed", "Six Feet Under", "24"... oh, and that other one... oh ya, "Heroes"! So I'm the first to admit that "Heroes" is often a little hard to stay interested in. But anytime his character Sylar is on it, it's got my full attention!

Especially when he is so focused on being evil that he forgets to put clothes on...

My new very good friend, Page Six, also just filled me in on the fact that Mr. Quinto apparently frequents one of the gay bars here in NYC. I don't know for sure, but from looking around online it seems to be the consensus that Zack is, in fact, a homosexual.
Now, I'm not one to listen too intently to rumors. But there are photos out there that lend to the theory. (For the record, I'm pretty sure this was a still from a TV show...)
He also apparently does a little bit of modeling, which I've deduced from these photos...
I would never really say the boy is High Fashion, but whatever. He's hot. And for this blog, that is all that matters...
So here's to you, Zack - See you at B-Bar!

2 comments:

Brian said...

*hurls*

K said...

Is so such a sexy mo-fo!

And he totally rings my gaydar...so that pretty much settles it, he is a big ol mo!