Friday, November 2, 2007

Man of the Moment - Chris Lowell

It's Friday! Which means that it's time to say goodbye to last weeks Man of the Moment, Tuc Watkins, and say hello to this weeks featured man-candy: Chris Lowell.
No, not the uber-gay designer - that's Christopher Lowell.

You may know Chris from "Veronica Mars" or "Life As We Know It". To be honest I had never seen him before he started his current gig on ABC's "Private Practice".

Last year, on the Grey's finale that introduced the spin-off, he showed up as the receptionist/eye-candy at the Oceanside Clinic that Addison visits, and then eventually begins to work at. His name is William Parker. But call him "Dell".

He's an aspiring mid-wife, which seems like a pretty odd choice for the hot California boy who surfs on his lunch breaks. But Chris makes it believable. The character is pretty and young, but also uncharacteristically sensitive and kind. Not to pigeon-hold attractive straight men as emotionally defunct pricks... but let's be honest here: we wouldn't say such things if they weren't just a little bit true!

This week he really stood out to me on the show. He came to the defense of a little girl who was being abused, and when he was questioned about his motives for intervening, he responded "Because I that's how I was. Back Then..."

*Tear*
Even the good looking ones have "a past". Le sigh - my heart goes out to you, Dell!
I mean... Chris!

3 comments:

W said...

Sigh! Sigh! Sigh!

I like men with lush long hair, bangs that fall across your forehead.. yum

There is an absolute twink in the lib, I ogle quite a bit. The fact that he is studious makes him so much hotter.

J.R. said...

Hot indeed. I remember him from both "Life As We Know It" and "Veronica Mars" (love that show), but had no idea of the kind of terrific body he had until I saw that "Private Practice" opener... Only made me love him more.

Good choice. Nice blog.

Nothing Golden Stays

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! My mom helped raise him :)))) anddd he's known me since i was a baby :OOO