Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Most. Boring. Day. Ever.

My boss is traveling. Because she is gone, she asked me to listen in on a call that she was "hosting". She can't listen in herself because she's been in meetings and getting on a plane.

ANYWAY

I activated the dial-in number, and listened as clients and other bankers began to dial-in. I opened by saying "Ms. So-and-so is not available -- Mr. So-and-so will be leading the call in her absense." I then put the call on mute and started listening in.

CUT TO TWO AND A HALF HOURS LATER!!! BORING!!!

I had no idea what anyone was talking about. It was like a completely different language.

So instead of paying attention (it's not like I had to take notes, thank god) I decided to do an art project. Yes, an art project.

This is what I got paid to do today :-)

No comments: