Friday, March 13, 2009

Things I Am Excited About Today

#1- The New "If You Seek Amy" Video

It's almost wierd for me to be excited about anything Britney Spears related -- I'm not a huge fan. But f'reals, I am LOVING this video! Go watch it here!

#2 - A California Vacation



I leave tonight for L.A. ya'll! I am in desperate need of a little vacation. It's been a rough couple of months, and I can't imagine a better fix than spending time in sunny California! I've actually been sick the last couple of days. For reals, this is me right now...
I blame the schitzophrenic weather we've been having here in NYC. One day we're getting a foot of snow. Four days later it's 70 degrees. Now it's frigid again. Make up yo damn mind!
I'm hoping the perfect cure will be the 80 degree sunshine I'm about to spend a week in :)

#3 - Happy Birthday to Me!

On Monday next week, I'm turning the big 2-6! I've never really thought about 26 (27 seems like the far mor important age) But regardless, it's a birthday! And guess how I'm spending it?

YAY! Disneyland!

#4 - A Week of Rockstar Partying
I'm sure I'll be celebrating the entire week. Most birthday weeks are full of debauchery, and I'm sure this one will be NO exception.

Scotty + Lorissa + Joe + Faith + Jessica =



I'm gonna need a vacation from my vacation when I get home, ya'll ;-)

So anyway, enjoy your weekend, and your week next week, and think of me. On the beach. In the sunshine. Probably passed out. :-)

No comments: