Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Things That Made Me Smile Today

After a sleepless red-eye flight back to NYC on Sunday night/Monday morning, I had the displeasure of finally understanding extreme exhaustion. I landed at 6:00 a.m., it took me forever to get home, and that didn't leave me any time to sleep before I had to be at work! So yesterday, this was me.


Happily, last night, this was me.


Sad that I slept through dodgeball (I miss my Bitches!) but I feel A MILLION TIMES better today! And that makes me smile.


I also discovered today that my favorite up-and-coming powerhouse actress (she's my favorite because she's gorgeous, and can act/sing her face off!) has been tapped to play my favorite tragic diva of all time!


Yes, Anne Hatheway has been tapped by Harvey Weinstein to play Miss Judy Garland in "Get Happy: The Life of Judy Garland" -- both on the Big Screen, and on the Great White Way! Not to be super-gay about it, but this makes me very very very happy!

Lastly, in ten days someone very special to me is going to be coming to visit!


This makes me VERY happy.
What made you happy today??

1 comment:

Tanner said...

Ooh, he would make me happy too!