Friday, March 27, 2009

And Into the Weekend We Go!

It's going to be a great weekend. I can just FEEL it! Bri is having a party tonight, football tomorrow, and then heading out to Connecticut on Sunday to spend time with my amazing sister and this adorable little guy.



Well, ok, he's not so little... LOL


Not really in the mood to write a lot -- got s'much to do! But I'll leave you with a few things that have made me very happy...



Idina guested on "Private Practice" this week, and I love her. Seeing her on screen always makes me smile!



My new favorite show, "Castle", just freaking rocks. Nathan Fillion is brilliant! He pulls of sexy, goofy, smart... and then when you least expect it pulls these wicked tender moments with his on-screen daughter! Ugh, he wrecks me. And that makes me happy.


I've never watched "30 Rock" before last night, and I can't believe how much I've been missing out! Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin are genius. My favorite quote of the night...



"I only have this slight English inflection because I lost my virginity to the 'My Fair Lady' soundtrack!" -- Jane Krakowski's character... I DIE!


And last but not least...



6 more days... 6 more days... :-)

1 comment:

David A. VanCleave said...

So you dont know me. I just stumbled across your blog and seem to agree with a lot of your opinions/likes. Also wanted to let you know that IDINA AND TAYE ARE EXPECTING THEIR FIRST CHILD! Isn't that exciting? You posted about Idina, so thought I'd share. Haha hope youre having a wonderful week!