Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Baby

HAPPY EASTER!




We had a great family dinner yesterday, and I got lots of baby time in. F'reals ya'll -- I want one!

My sister and I subconsiously coordinated -- Jack, Finn, and I were all in argyle. (Somewhere in Wisconsin, Brian's head exploded.)



It's a seriously good thing I've got adorable nephews to keep me happy because I am one ah-coo away from pairing up with a lesbian to make one!





I mean, can you blame me? How adorable is this???





If you're not dying, you may be dead inside.



So looking at all the photos this morning made me remember how little and adorable Jack was. I mean, he still is. But he's so not a baby or a toddler even anymore. He's such a little man. He no longer looks like this...





But damn he was the cutest thing!





I die.



Now he's all in to superheroes and what not, but I gotta tell you -- playing superheroes is not nearly as much fun when there's an open bar and amazing hors d'oeuvres in the other room. Just sayin'. I mean, Nano likes to drink... and it's hard to drink when your three-cocktails-in Joker is getting his ass whooped by a three-year-old Batman who apparently now carries bombs that will not only freeze you but light you on fire in the same instant.



Technology has come a long way since I was an imaginary superhero.



Hope everyone had a nice Easter! Even for you jews who celebrated just another Sunday... I hope it was a nice one!

No comments: