Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Favorite Summer Couple :0)

I haven't seen a whole lot about So-You-Think-You-Can-Dancers Danny Tidwell & Neil Haskell since the third season ended last month. TMZ had this photo posted of the pair during a work out on the UCLA Campus.

HOT HOT HOT

So the rumors are flying about the two of them. I've heard stuff both online, and from more reliable sources here in NYC. I for one would be thrilled if the the boys had "coupled up".

Well, I'd be thrilled, and jealous...

3 comments:

Iknowaboutpopular said...

Oh Spencer you think everyone is gay.

Anonymous said...

Are there any shower pics? These two need to make a sex tape asap. So fucking hot!

Scottie said...

Oh Oh! I like the picture with Neil stretching his arms up and lunging forward. You can see his armpits. Oops did I just reveal a fetish.