Thursday, September 20, 2007

Personal Jesus

Filming began in New York City yesterday on the upcoming "Sex And The City" film!
I hate to geek out about this, but if you understood how obsessed I was back in the day… I mean, I didn't even go to school the week the series ended. I stayed in my apartment watching the marathon leading up to the final episode. I sat on the couch crying when the girls were on Oprah.
Ya, it was pretty ridiculous.
Anyway, they've been so back and forth about the reality of the project ever really coming to fruition. I can't help but goosh my excitement all over the place.
It's like the Second Coming for me - except that Jesus is a blonde with much better footwear!

(SOURCE) - Via B. - Thanks again!

2 comments:

Iknowaboutpopular said...

Why is that horse kissing Mr. Big?

K said...

LOL...I think SJP is really over-rated as well...as far as looks. Charlotte is def the hottest out of all of those chicks.