Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The New Boy-Crush

Ok, so like I said in my last blog.... I really don't have a type. Like, not at all. But there are a few things that I am certainly NOT interested in... most of the time...
Like guys under the age of 23. I'm sorry, but that's just too young and there's not a chance in hell we're at even vaguely similar places in our lives. So sorry youngin's... you're not crush-worthy.

But that doesn't mean you can't be freakin hot. For example... have ya'll seen pics of Miley's new boy?

Meet Justin Gaston. Get rid of the cross and the bible (two things I really have like ZERO tolerance for) and this is grade A material.

He's an underwear model...

And an aspiring country singer -- which I guess explains the cross and the holy book...
Did I mention he's an underwear model?

I think that I could make an exception to my "age rule" for this 20-year old hottie. And I'm guessing that there aren't many people out there who could blame me ; )
Excuse me while I collect my jaw from the floor...

No comments: