Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Familiar Face

Remember like FOREVER ago when I went on and on about how gays were getting a good rap on TV -- especially during a "Grey's" ep featuring two gay and loving soldiers? It was back at the same time Scotty and Kevin were tying the knot on "Brothers and Sisters"...

No? Don't remember?

I mentioned it before... here!

Well, ok. One of said gay and loving soldiers popped back up on my small screen last week. I took one look at his face and was like "Wait, why do I know him?!" His name is David Giuntoli...

Here, this is David:

Um, that picture is pretty much all I can find, and it in no way really does this guy justice. Seriously ya'll, freaking gorgeous!

I was so happy to see those gorgeous eyes on last week's episode of "Privileged" (a new favorite - this show makes me laugh so much...), playing the role of the kind-hearted Head Master of Cielo Prep School.

Le sigh. So happy to have him on TV. And as a regular no less...

It's another (and big) reason that you all should watch this show!

1 comment:

Brian said...

That's Dave from Road Rules!!!! He's so hot...too bad he's straight.