Friday, September 5, 2008

Uncle Spencer

Remember this little guy?

Well his Mama is going away this weekend for her G-ma's 80th B-day -- apparently they're going skydiving??? I SO want into that family :-)

So anyway, a few of us friendsters are sharing custody of Newman, and I get him tonight! I'm sooooo excited!

FIRST STOP: Washington Square Dog Park

It's a well-known fact that men with dogs are hot. And men with dogs love other men with dogs. It's like having the same inseem and being able to share clothes -- a natural incentive to relationships.

Not that I'm taking Newman out as bait and trolling for a boyfriend. That would be awkward, cuz I only have him until tomorrow afternoon and then... what after that? I think they'd catch on that I don't really have a dog... But I'm excited none-the-less.

It's like I'm borrowing a key to that exclusive club in the Meatpacking District.

Woot!
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: