Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Song of the Moment

So I've been keeping a space in the right-hand column for a section called "Song of the Moment". Unfortch, it's not wide enough, but you can still listen to whatever my favorite song right then is. And in some cases, you can even see a lot of the video. So to counter-balance that minute inconvenience, I've decided to give each new song a quick shout-out in the main column.

So here's my favorite song. Of the moment.

Funnily enough -- it happens to be by my Man of the Moment.

Coincidence?


1 comment:

Scottie said...

Houston Sucks! The hurricane was really exhilarating, but the aftermath and 10 days without power was well...lets just say the new love of my life is electricity. J and I just celebrated our 10th. WOW! Might jump ship too and move to Tianjin, China. J's got a opportunity to fly there. Don't know why I'm putting this on a blog. Still love your site. Peace and love. Miss your guts.