Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Baby Blog

I don't know if ya'll remember, but a while back I posted a blog about a secret that I couldn't share. Well I believe that all parties are now informed... so I can talk about it.

My sister is pregnant! Woohoo!

My sister and bro-in-law had been trying for a while. Jack (the firstborn) was a total surprise. They figured "hey, we didn't even try... it should be no problem!" Well it ended up taking a little longer than expected. So about 9 weeks ago my sister said to me "I'm a freaking idiot right now. I must be pregnant..." I didn't actually know that clumsiness and/or ditsiness was a side affect of pregnancy. But apparently -- it is!

So now she's at 12 weeks. Here's the pic of my new little niece/nephew (we won't know for sure for another 8 weeks)

In other baby news, my dear friends Michelle and Jason gave birth to twins on Monday. Jack Bennett and Katherine Sabine, born Monday August 4th at 2:30 pm at 5 1/2 pounds and 4 1/2 pounds respectively.

Michelle and Jason are huge fans of LOST... I think it's cute that they have thier own little Jack and Kate now :)

No comments: