Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hey There, Old Friend ;-)

So, I was looking at this blog and ya'll, it's gotten STALE. It's been a long minute since I've posted anything. And the last thing I posted was B.O.R.I.N.G.

So ya, sorry about that. Most of my online time has been going here, here, or here...

And the truth is I haven't been doing much of anything worth too much interest. Unlike my boy-geniuses (genii?) that can turn random mishappenings and entertainment slights into full blown stories, I do not have that talent.

Le sigh.

You know what I do have?

Severe. Boredom.

I'll try to be better ya'll. There's a lot going on in my life and I should be able to write about it. I just have to refind that motivation that seems to come and go in my life!

Like a crush -- crushes come and go in my life real fast...

But I digress. And I will try to get better. I swear. In the meantime, I highly recommend the links all entered above...

Spend your time like me :-)

No comments: