Monday, October 15, 2007

Just a quick hello...

I don't have a lot of time, but I just wanted to say hello to all my folks out there in the blogosphere.

The weekend was great. I could go on and on with the details of everything I did, but I'm at the end of my day and don't really have a lot of time. So I'll just give you some good highlights!


- I made a Kick-Ass White Pizza for me and Katie on Friday night. Believe me when I tell you that I'm becoming quite the cook!

- I spent a couple hours wishing that the men in my world looked like the Greek statues at the Met.

- I spent a bit of time reconnecting with old friends, loving on my current friends, and building relationships with new friends that I'm very glad to have met.

- I finally got to the top of Belvedere Tower, where I was able to deduce the origin of this nasty cold ;0)

So all in all it was a great weekend! I hope everyone had a good one as well. I swear to write more when I've got more time to kill.

XOXO

S.

1 comment:

K said...

What are those things in your mouth? They look like some sort of plastic dolphin....but it is late tho so it could be something totally different. Haha!