Thursday, October 25, 2007

Man of the Moment - Tuc Watkins

Just a little something new that I'm trying...

Every Friday I'm going to pick out a guy that has grabbed my attention during the past week to feature. He'll be someone in entertainment. Or maybe music. Or maybe theater... Who knows, really. I'll do a little bio or something, post a couple photos, and then during the week keep a photo posted on the side.

So, last week I posted my first guy - Lee Pace, of "Pushing Daisies" (which if you haven't yet watched - GET ON IT!)

This week, I'm choosing Tuc Watkins.
Tuc caught my eye during last sunday's episode of "Desperate Housewives". He is Bob, the fancy city-gay that gets a suburban itch that takes him, his partner, and their adorable and completely gay-appropriate dog to Wisteria Lane.

Playing gay is nothing new for Tuc. He once starred opposite Alexis Arquette in a film called "I Think I Do". But this is the first time DH has had a healthy gay influence - I mean, this couple is a far cry from pseudo-gay (and kinda evil) Andrew. Their first scene sets the tone for the couple pretty much perfectly when their response to Susan's "I know what gays are because I have cable" quip is "I hope we can live up to your stereotype!"

While the show spent more time featuring the conflict between his partner (Lee, played by Kevin Rahm) and Susan, any moment he was on the screen... well, let's just say I was pleasantly distracted by him!

2 comments:

K said...

Incredibly hot......and it was such a shame what happened to his suit on Sunday.

:(.... aww well

W said...

incredibly hunky and incredibly similar tastes :)