Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tidbits! 06/20/07

Sunday night was the Broadway Bares concert. Here are some photos from the show! (Source)




For many more photos (many of which I was hesitant to upload…) click here!


So a few nights, Matt Lauer aired an interview with Princes William and Harry. As soon as it started, I couldn't help but think of my good friend Jeremiah's recent comments on "Ginger Kids". I do think that Prince Harry rightly qualifies, and apparently even carries the nickname "ginger"! Now, I'm not generally a fan of redheads, but Harry is Royally Hot. No?



Monday night I went to a reading of a new musical by Adam Gwon at the New York Theatre Barn. The show is called Ordinary Days and reminded me a lot of something Jason Robert Brown would write. It told the story of four characters living and loving in NYC. It was very relatable and very touching. It definitely has a LOT of work that still needs to be done to it, but for a first draft I was AMAZED. So I wrote to the producers giving my own feedback, and got lengthy emails back from both thanking me for my input and calling me "highly intelligent". I was even asked by the executive producer if I was a theater critic… Maybe someday!


Tonight my group at work is heading down to SoHo for a Wine Tasting. It's a goodbye to a few of the guys that are moving on to other things. Should be fun! I of course have to be out of there in time to get home for So You Think You Can Dance!


Have a great night!

No comments: