Monday, June 25, 2007

Tidbits! 06/25/07

I can't believe that June is already over! I know, we still have five days left, but come on! We're HALF WAY BACK TO CHRISTMAS!

Crazy...

Because I have no news, I offer this video instead. This little girl does a fierce impression of Jennifer Hudson! She even goes for all the same vocal chops... HILARIOUS!



So this weekend was pretty great. After work on Friday I went to an open bar party at Calico Jack's over on 2nd Ave and 42nd Street. I definitely took advantage of the open bar - I think by the time we left (2 hours total) I had sucked down 9 or 10 margaritas. I didn't feel drunk, but I definitely was! We left (we = Katie, Brad, and myself) to go meet David for dinner at Arriba Arriba. We waited about 20 minutes so that we could sit in David's boyfriend's section. Chad is a sweet guy, and David seems to really like him so he's all good by me!

One chicken chimi and a Papa Margarita later, I dragged my now inarguably drunk ass home. I woke up sans hangover (thank god!) on Saturday, on time to meet Katie at Grand Central. Off we went to Noroton Heights for some great beach/boat time. Mandy and Jack came down, so it was them, me, Katie, and DJ & Jo. I wish I had a picture of all of us. Oh well! I do have this super cute picture of me and Jack, though. His glasses are a little dorky, but those were the ones he insisted on wearing that day. He has like 6 pairs...



I babysat that night so that Mandy and Doug could go to a rehearsal dinner. Then yesterday was Doug's cousin Jeff's wedding. It was a lot of fun. Very typical sit-down-dinner type reception, but with a great live band that played an awesome mix of classics and recent stuff, like Gwen Stefani's "Sweet Escape"... SO FUN!

I had to get up ridiculously early to get back to the city this morning to be at work on time. But what are you gonna do? It's family!

I have nothing going on tonight. I need to get some sleep and shave...so that's what my agenda entails as of right now. Exciting, eh?

Have a nice day!

No comments: